Misguidance on profiles can help

 Life basics may have been built from Ndula primary school in Thika, Kiambu county. 
 In a tradition of their own the shortest pupils were expected to sit at the desks that were closer to the writing boards. I did, as a matter of routine. If thesame is worth embracing I cannot tell but I nowadays find myself in admiring the seats at the back in our church assemblies.
 The norm, gave me some elementary I find useful to  express a surviving-to-fit mindset, in any given situation.
 As a boy i considered; wearing 2-3 pairs of shorts which would help me hide urine marks on an inwear I didn't wish to takeoff even for one night. I recall some of those cold days how i partly oiled areas the teacher on duty would check; face, neck, hands, and legs. All these and others were generalised in 1994 by the Head Teacher's comments; "Albert is hard working and amusing in debate, drama & scouting."
 Google pop up notifications. 
Before this weekend, Google, remided me of some kind of thing coming. Thanks G, that is indeed helpful. 
 This coming birthday, friends, unlike me, are wholly right. Occasionally waiting to fun it all the more, whether online or insetups. Alright. If am not dead by 06 08 an emoji on my timeline will do mine.
 06 08, referring to date and month respectively, is what I personally edited in some of my accounts when I was requested to finish my profile. But, I also have to say in other social media profiles I preferred using "08 06" for "06 08". 
 Meaning, friends in the accounts i used "08 06" as my birthday have already graced my wall, while these in the accounts that i used "06 08" are soon going to spark my life.
Re-edit or not: That is the question.
Friends, and, funs. It may be unclear what am taking you for, and you should say or do anything you want about this.
 But, before you take any step, I humbly beg you not to point that finger at me or anyone.
The following insight will help you learn the best way of dealing with some of the misguided information we daily come across.
1Go on with your living.
2Get in the livelihood of your choice.
3Give out the maximum in you.
"Misguidance helps increase creativity and also developes identity."
itajulikana@mykaende.com 

Comments