Jaki Mbogo's Guest View 1...Cite Friday, January 1, 2021 DN2 page 6.

 Feedbacks are straight-lined. First, I want to remind us, Nation Media Group PLC, is giving what it's supposed to. And, the writers which include male and female, to the best of my knowledge have a curated  collection of graphics, themes, and contents. 
  Today, re-reading one of their first in 2021 i had to take a black-BiC pen and note. What! Jaki Mbogo, said.
 "Second, while Sustainable Development Goal 5 on gender equality speaks of ending all discrimination against women and girls as being not only a basic human right but crucial for sustainable future, matching resources and specifically funding to Community Based Support groups will often mark the difference between and making a new entry in the gender-based violence (GBV) Survivals List".
 I will talk about this soon. NMG, you not a shadow player and you have every right of publication but I know you will give us that "Guest View" oftentimes because you ever good. Please, look for that0 -line from your feedbacks, go ahead and give women and these young a hand. Would you do that for me and my audiences?
  Blogger wakes the masculinity in us. Blogging means much to me and many others. No matter what, their products which are being made better every now and then help us hold pens and hey, I won't blame anyone for scrolling tirelessly up and down for new notes. Who can tell what the will view next? how is it impossible to amount demands that finally expose what people love. Equally am convinced blogs are not just services that host, there is indeed more and their developers going forward or backwards have empowered us to speak. None has proven them wrong so far.
 I will read Nation Media for life.
We cannot go back. Besides craving for contents worthy of archiving scrolling shouldn't make friends be what they not. Friends indeed, as a family, stays together otherwise. Even when I have to skip a meal for a magazine, I prefer getting one. Even though I do not know how to store old papers or if there is any website where one could re-read the past.
 Still comfortable with my interests 
Thanks NMG for your publications, as women and girls actualize their course i still have my interests.

 

Comments