1st Century Awards. USING CENSUS RECORDS.

 Today. The 23rd of June, using some small editorial lights- put it down on paper what I see myself becoming, one kind of a public-private speaker leading many in taking deadly turns and the grim standoff. In others words-to unleash the beast in me.
 Before am dead, 
πŸ€—1. Wish to spend more time(if there is) with this gadget that is presumed smart.
πŸ€” 2. Seek to submit to person(s) company, organisations or other entities projects i.e find fate and inearism in 1st Century Awards which re-writes a story, among the best ever the world is waiting to hear. 
 In my concepts-to understood the nature, purpose, and history around communication which shall help us draw the emerging pics.
 The letters or wording, ALBERT MUSUNGU OKUNDA appear as seen in the REPUBLIC OF KENYA NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD HUDUMA NAMBA 102****767
 Is what I shall use in any public-private affairs I will engage myself in-onwards.
With some founding basics I got from Kenyan High Schools and a UG Lake Victoria Development Training College I highlight joining with burns, with this ABCs a partially got from the 8-4-4 systems in place. I must hereby confess and wash my hands. I left before the first4 and would want to lick the 4As even in my afterlife.
 What if? It will be I call myself a Doctor before the Certification Boards Awards. This may suggest that; A letter or symbols of one or more letters can create their intentend end destiny in the given timeline.
 Before I write on "A Kenyan A"; The African International Missions Editions. 
 Dr. Rodgers E. Dickson, is a doctor. Ok. Not sure what would be your identity of look of-what picture of you am about to see, but, smile! Assuming it as it will be here in-Kenya and not there on-e-line, some company here produces 'ya leo" - fresh if you're not one of these taking naps.
 Again, sorry.🀨
 John 8:42-47 left the door open 
When I read the same there are reasons for curiosity to make further Editions.
☝️Ancestry awards instead of sons of the Devil 
 Doctor Sir, find a line starting from verse 44 Why do you not understand my speech? (IKJV) 
   ✍️1.1.Find-outπŸ‘‰What is the ancestry occupation?
πŸ‘¨‍πŸ’»Once you do🧠
 ⏺note, "Census records can tell alot known facts" that is helpful in-making analysis.
In context, the Jewish ancestry occupation at the time of the said conversations don't fit the theme in-questions -sons of the Devil. Instead they are these that are yet to recieve the recognitioning Awards. Then, any wording labelling-to a lesser form can help.
       ✍️2.2.Explore-thisπŸ‘‰What ancestry family records will you-them find? 
We all, having some ancestral natures, without exceptions, Jesus in-all-form seemingly opens us to see-the unseen hindrances in combat with anything our mind buys from our senses.
🚰 They we're not, doing enough and, won't finish with a second class honorary.
☯️Jews, Gentiles, and all occupying themselves with something that generally benefits all in some symbol vividly depict some distinctiveness from a higher form.
πŸ… 3.Save-it 
? Are you among that need fully growing mind-πŸ₯ˆ
? Or one whose all ting is from upπŸ₯‰
Whatsoever. Am not bot and neither am I 1Devil, and in any end, there will be HIM

Project HIM
Abbreviations 
A1
NOT-YET Post


Comments